Whether you're buying or selling property, an inspection provides peace of mind as you make purchasing decisions. Having as much information as possible can reduce initial moving stress and provide direction on future maintenance plans, purchasing, or reselling of your property.
Camm Home Inspections
offers a full menu of inspection services.
Our most popular inspections include:
- Pre-closing, New and Existing Residential Home Inspections
- Pre-listing Residential Home Inspections
- Infrared Inspections
- Multi-unit, Condo, and Town Home Inspections
- Construction Progress and Draw Inspections
- New Home Warranty Inspections
What you can expect from your Camm Home Inspection:
- Friendly, knowledgeable, well trained inspector who will spend time explaining the findings of your inspection in understandable terms
- Detailed inspection of all components including structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, roofing, foundation, exterior and interior