MoveInCertified™ homes have been pre-inspected by InterNACHI certified inspectors and the sellers confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement and no known safety hazards.
The inspection reports are hosted on www.FetchReport.com. Ask the listing agent or seller for access to view.
Advantages of buying a home that has been MoveInCertified™
- The inspection is done already and hosted online
- The inspection is paid for by the seller
- The report provides a more accurate, third-party view of the condition of the home prior to making an offer
- A seller inspection eliminates surprise defects
- Problems are corrected or at least acknowledged prior to making an offer
- A seller inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 11th hour renegotiations
- The report might assist in acquiring financing
inspection allows the buyer to sweeten the offer without
increasing the offering price by waiving inspections
Advantages of selling a home that has been MoveInCertified™
- The seller can choose a certified InterNACHI inspector to inspect the home properly before the buyer's inspector arrives
- The seller can schedule the inspections at the seller's convenience
- It might alert the seller of any items of immediate concern, such as radon gas or active termite infestation
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something normally not done by the buyer's inspection
- The report can help the seller realistically price the home if problems exist
- The report can help the seller substantiate a higher asking price if no problems exist or have been corrected
Advantages of listing a home that has been MoveInCertified™
- Agents can recommend certified InterNACHI inspectors to inspect the home properly before the buyer's inspector arrives.
- Sellers can schedule the inspections at seller's convenience with little effort on the part of agents.
- Sellers can assist inspectors during the inspections, something normally not done during buyer's inspections.
- Sellers can have inspectors correct any misstatements in the reports before they are generated.
- Reports help sellers see their homes through the eyes of a critical, third-party, thus making sellers more realistic about asking price.
- Agents are alerted to any immediate safety issues found, before other agents and potential buyers tour the home.
- Repairs made ahead of time might make homes show better.
- MoveInCertified™ yard signs attract potential buyers.